Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using a Tefal Freemove FF9965 iron?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using a Tefal Freemove FF9965 iron?

Evening all, so the time has come to replace yet another steam iron and I am now thinking its time to go cordless. The Tefal Freemove has good reviews (for clothes) and I wonder if anyone here uses one in their workshop, and if so, was it a "good buy"? Any feedback greatly received
    Bev

Re: Anyone using a Tefal Freemove FF9965 iron?

Why do you have to keep replacing them? I am on my second iron in 8 years. I have a Tefal steam generator (as was the first one) and it switches itself off after about ten minutes if you don't use it. Perfect! You need a trolley for it though as the steam cable is around 2m. The ideal trolley is this one from Ikea - small and mobile with a tray top so you can't pull the reservoir off accidentally - trays underneath for 'stuff' too. The trolley is a bargain at £49. I got my iron from Tesco outlet on eBay

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/k...-art-20271892/

Maz

Comment

Re: Anyone using a Tefal Freemove FF9965 iron?

Hi Maz, because I have bought cheaper steam irons and replaced after a couple of years but now feel the time has come to invest in something more robust. Thanks for the tip of a trolley (I did see this on a previous feed) though not sure I have the space for it but equally I do need to think where I am going to keep it! Gosh, who knew buying an iron could be so daunting?
      Bev

Comment

Working...
      X