Propress Steamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propress Steamer

Has anyone used one of these and if so what do you think of them? I am a bit worried as anything with steam can shrink especially non pre shrunk interlining.
    Karen Rhodes
    Karen Rhodes Design
    Pole Design

Re: Propress Steamer

I have experience's with propress steamers and have had several pass through my hands over the last few month as you know.. I have used them also on various fabrics, the steam isn't a forced jet but a continuous, gentle flowing vapor. You don't actually touch the fabric with the steam head, but wave around the fabric. I haven't had a problem with shrinkage and can recommend them.

I would question the need for them though to be honest, and only bought mine because I got a bargain! If mine was to stop working I wouldn't feel the need to rush out and replace it.

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

I have used my Propress for the first time on 3.2m drop interlined curtains. I only used it on the lining side as the face fabric was crease free.

Its great for getting out those tiny crinkles and I would highly recomend this machine if you are serious about running a business. Gives a very professional result.
      Karen Rhodes
      Karen Rhodes Design
      Pole Design

Comment

Hi Karen,

I would have given my I teeth for one of those this week. I sent curtains over to Dublin and they have spent ages wrapped up till I arrived on Monday. Not sure I'd have got it through customs though.......

Jx.

Comment

Working...
        X