Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sewing Supplies

Good Morning all

I wonder if anyone out there can help me find a reliable source for sewing machine needles and accessories on-line? I work full time and have no local supplier, so I have decided to bite the bullet and try an on-line source.

I have been reluctant to use eBay as it is difficult to sort out the good from the bad traders, but if anyone has found a reliable supplier I would happily give them a try.

At least I wouldn't be giving up my valuable weekend time shopping for routine supplies.

Many thanks Jessie.
    I'd rather be sewing!

Re: Sewing Supplies

Try Jaycotts - www.jaycotts.co.uk. I've used them - received a machine foot this morning, and they have a very comprehensive range.

Regards
    Pen
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

For thread, needles and other haberdashery also try Empress Mills. You can buy a thread wrapped shade card which I have found really useful.

I use Jaycotts too, and also Pfaff Machines who have accessories and parts for all makes of machine (not just Pfaff).
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

I have had superb service from 'sewing machines direct.co.uk' - really helpful if you ring them, and various items arrived the next day - he only charged me postage when I wanted needles and a needle plate, rather than a standard (expensive) delivery.
        Rosannagh

Comment

Thanks to all who replied I will be looking at all the suppliers recommended. I did in fact place an order with Jaycotts (thanks Pen!). I am hoping that shopping for sundries on-line will save my precious weekends, life is too short to shop for replacement machine needles!

Kind regards, Jessie
          I'd rather be sewing!

Comment

Good Morning All

I have just taken delivery of the order I placed with Jaycotts on Tuesday afternoon, thank you Pen!

I will be trying the other suppliers which were recommended and I'm sure this will save me hours. Long enough to play with the new machine feet and needles I ordered!

Kind Regards, Jessie
            I'd rather be sewing!

Comment

Working...
            X