sew in triple pleat hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sew in triple pleat hooks

Hi I have today for the first time used adjustable sew in hooks for my tripple pleat curtains. I purchased these a long time ago but never got round to using them. Trouble is i have used them all and would like to buy some more. But cant remember where i bought them. (Off e-bay I think).Does anyone know where to buy them
    Karen.

Re: sew in triple pleat hooks

You can sometimes find them on Ebay as you thought, if you are prepared to buy in bulk then try http://www.jones-interiors.com/curta...s_Headings.pdf
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hello Hendy and Louise,

What are the adjustable sew-in hooks made from please?

Comment

They are made from nylon and have 'flaps' that you tuck in the the pleat and stitch through to hold in place. The the 'hook' moves up and down a ratchet type mechanism so that you can position it correctly for your particular drop. (sorry the picture is not better quality)

[attachment=0:2ezgnqbc]adjustable hook.jpg[/attachment:2ezgnqbc]

I have just found another source that sells them individually in 2 sizes, Compleat Window Furnishings and there is a better quality picture here ..... Fitting Services.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Karen - did you stitch them in with a domestic machine?
          Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hello Karen,

Do you have to sew your initial pleat differently to accommodate the plastic fitting?

Comment

Hello no I didnt use a domestic machine I have an industrial brother.You place them inside the stitch line. They are great for fitting your curtains in the customers home as you dont have to keep taking the curtains down to adjust them you just move the slider down slightly.
              Karen

Comment

Working...
              X