Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone recognise this fabric?

Hi,

I have some upholstery fabric which I need to identify.

It is a twill weave background in some kind of satin (not sure of the composition of this fabric) with a cut pile design of oval spots approx 3.5cm x 2.5cm (1.5" x 1"). The colourway is a pale gold (almost like white gold) for the satin background, with the cut pile ovals in a creamy beige. The colours are difficult to describe as the fabric looks very different depending on the light. I have attached a pic of a bag I made from it!

[attachment=0:2f9g8596]bag 4a.JPG[/attachment:2f9g8596]

I know that the fabric is also available in a pinky/purple colourway.

If anyone recognises this fabric I would like to know who the designer/manufacturer are, if it comes in any other colours, and whether it might still be available.

Many thanks
    Isobel

Re: Anyone recognise this fabric?

I'm pretty sure its by Romo, but I don't know the design name I'm afraid, try their web site
    Janie

Comment

It maybe Romo, or possibly Jane Churchill. Off to the workroom, Ill report back my findings!!

Comment

Thanks Janie & Tam, it is Romo and it comes in some other beautiful colours! Hope my client will be thrilled!

Isobel

Comment

I'm sure thay will. I made a straight pelmet from it a while back with a matching pair of plain curtains, very simple and it looked really good together. Good luck
          Janie

Comment

Working...
          X