Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure where to post....... Long Nose Stapler

Hi Folks,

I'm sure where to post my question as it's kind of about equipment.... but would really love some help in choosing a 'long nose' stapler. Last week I was wrestling with hard pelmets, which thankfully I've now finished and sent on but life would have been sooo much easier with one of these, me thinks. I do have a none, long nose electric stapler which is great for taking the strain but it's no good for getting into the nooks and crannies.

Help please?

Thank you, in anticipation.

Re: Not sure where to post....... Long Nose Stapler

Hi Jules
    The stapler you are talking about is called a "bull nosed" stapler by my upholstery tutor. It is a fantastic piece of kit and has many many uses, they get into all those nooks and cranys that an ordinary one doesn't. They are quite pricey, I think I paid about £40 for mine 4 years ago.
    Perhaps try J A Miton's web site http://www.jamiltonupholstery.co.uk
    Good luck

P
    Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Thank you Penny.

Will check it out. I've also found something called a Maestri ME53. This is an electric one and I thought it might be kinder on my hands. It's £97 so about twice the price of a manual one but maybe I should wait and save my money.......?

Comment

Hi Jules
        For the past 6 years I have used BEA staplers, pricey but well worth their weight in gold.
        http://www.betcofasteners.co.uk. Have a look I am sure they will have a long nose stapler, because I looked into it once myself.
        Regards
        Julie
        Kind Regards
        Julie Monty

Comment

Hi Julie,

What a fantastic site! I think they've got the perfect one for me and it's on offer!!!

Tacwise 71EL Pro Electric Upholstery Stapler (6-16mm)
          A professional electric staple gun taking the 71 upholstery type staples. Fast, robust and powerful

Weight - 1.6 Kgs

Voltage - 240 Volt

Fires - 71 Series Staples 6-16mm

Ideal for - Attaching wire mesh netting to wood, Coffin linings, Insulation & lining, Office screens, External pelmets, blinds & awnings, Theatre & film scenery, Upholstery & Re-upholstery, Window dressing, Beading/mouldings & picture/mirror frames, Display & shop fitting, Exhibition/Show Upholstery

1 Year Warranty

Direct Sales - 0121 552 8400

I could even do a little coffin lining on the side if the curtains dry up! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X