pelmet prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pelmet prices

Hi just wondered what the average charge for an upholstered pelmet (wood ,wadding and face fabric) is , have quoted a price of 80.00 including fabric 30.00 metre pelmet measures approx 130cms x 30cms do you think this is to much money the pelmet is just a straight bottom . I think the customer may think this is a bit expensive but quite a lot of time goes into making it what do you reckon ???????? thanxs x

Re: pelmet prices

Thankyou all so much for e-mailing me it is really useful to have a second opinion i think i will stick to my guns and charge the amount quoted thanx again x

Comment

Hello, just wondering if anyone could give me a guide On how to price labour on upholstered pelmets please

Please
      Regards
      Mairi

Comment

I price by the metre, up to a certain drop, then another price over that drop for straight edge ones, then the same price structure for shaped ones. If there are any trims etc they are priced by the metre. My fitter constructs the pelmet and gives me a price for the wood and his labour in advance so that I can quote.
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Thanks. Is anyone willing to PM me their price list as I have only experience of making two so obviously I am still slow so cannot compare time to labour. I am in North Scotland so will not be affecting any of your business.
          Thanks in anticipation,
          Regards
          Mairi

Comment

£80 for what I would price as a 5' pelmet is a little less than I'd charge.............but my prices are trade, so your supplying at trade rates, but I guess it depends on what the local market will stand, which is probably why I don't do any local work LOL.......

Edit to say.....you have included the face fabric in the price?..........so your price is even lower than I thought!.......
            Regards Dave and Sue

Comment

Working...
            X