Thanks for a great mydecozo networking day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for a great mydecozo networking day

Like Charl and the others I'd like to thank the mydecozo team for all your hard work organising a great networking day yesterday. We had inspiring speakers, great demos and wonderful hospitality from all at Merrick and Day. It was lovely to spend time with so many soft furnishers during the day and in the evening. Also, I'd like to say a really big thank you to Rebecca, Catherine, Sharon and all the Merrick and Day team for a wonderful two days of training (and such scrummy food) too. I can't wait to see the rest of the new encyclopedia now!.

Diana

Re: Thanks for a great mydecozo networking day

Absolutely, I agree with all that Diana has said. Can't wait for the next one.
    Maz

Comment

I am really jealous, would have loved to have been there. But son's and Hubbies birthdays on the 11th had to come first.

Hopefully the next one will be on a better date for me.
      Sue

Comment

Would also like to repeat what Diane wrote, cannot wait for the next one. Just wish they were every six months LOL.
        Kind Regards
        Julie Monty

Comment

I would also like to thank everyone involved in organising such a great day. The Merrick and Day team where fabulous and couldn't do enough to help, thank you Catherine Vernon and Catherine Merrick and an especially big thank you to Sharon and Rebecca Day for the inspirational talk and excellent samples used for demonstration. A massive big thank you to the mydecozo team for arranging the event it was finally lovely to put some names to faces and meet some new people who were so kind and generous with their advise, as are all the members on this site. I look forward to the next event.
          Lynda

Comment

What a fabulous day!
            Thank you so much for organising & to the speakers & Merrick & Day for hosting & inspiring.
            Looking forwrad to the next one.
            Melanie

Kind regards

The Curtain Room

Comment

Hear Hear... i enjoyed every minute of it. Huge thank-you to everyone. Kim
              Kim

Comment

It all went too fast! I'm so pleased everyone enjoyed the day and took away ideas and the feeling that we are all out there to share and support each other. We couldn't do it without your input
                Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you all for your comments and feedback, keep it coming it's a pleasure to read, both good and bad.. There is also a thread running in the May 11th group page which can be found here.

Please feel free to post any pictures you may have taken also.

Philip
                  Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Thankyou for a lovely day, came away motivated and inspired with new ideas and met some truly lovely people on the way!!
                    However, I can only dream that one day there will be enough hours in my day to do as Jo Sealy suggested and spend at least 2 hours a day on facebook/twitter/email marketing etc.....

Comment

Thank you so much Admin Team - you did a sterling job. Thank you Merrick & Day Team for making us so welcome in your warehouse and your home.
                      Warm Regards,

Lizzie
                      Signature Interiors

Comment

What a perfect way to spend a Saturday. Thank you to everyone involved I can't wait for the next one!
                        Kindest Regards,
                        Karen

Comment

I would also like to say thank you - well worth the 400 miles round trip - enjoyable and informative day. In my previous employment I used to go on the so called team building/networking away days but I never felt as comfortable there as I did on Saturday even though I had never met any of the attendees. It was good to put faces to names.

Thanks again
                          Amal

Comment

Originally posted by thimbilina View Post
                            Thankyou for a lovely day, came away motivated and inspired with new ideas and met some truly lovely people on the way!!
                            However, I can only dream that one day there will be enough hours in my day to do as Jo Sealy suggested and spend at least 2 hours a day on facebook/twitter/email marketing etc.....
                            Yep, I caught that one .... don't worry: in the past I've done the marketing plan, employed the PR expert, got the T-shirt and the video - but I'd still say that good old personal service and recommendation beats all of them hands down!

Comment

It was a great day, and indeed a great few days, lovely to get out of my own workroom and into someone else's! I've just finished my lampshade - looks good in Harlequin Scion Berry Tree - the blue colourway!

Click image for larger version

Name:	lampshade.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	114854
                              Kind regards
                              Pen Harrison
                              Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Working...
                              X