No announcement yet.

Collybrook Fine Furnishings Running Your Own Soft Furnishings Business course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collybrook Fine Furnishings Running Your Own Soft Furnishings Business course

Yesterday I attended Pen's Running Your Own Soft Furnishings Business course. The day was great, really informative and covered all the niggly questions you have in your head and seek to find answers to - invaluable. I learnt so much in a clear and structured way and I'm really pleased with my new found business knowledge. The emphasis and time spent on pricing was invaluable.

Needless to say, Pen's workroom and outlook is so enviable! Thank you for a lovely day Pen, I would highly recommend your course and good luck with your new showroom.

Sue
    Sue

Re: Collybrook Fine Furnishings Running Your Own Soft Furnishings Business course

Ditto to all Sue's comments. In addition I promise to diversify a bit more and to try and finish work at a reasonable hour each day. Maz

Comment

Re: Collybrook Fine Furnishings Running Your Own Soft Furnishings Business course

I too attended this course & was hoping to try & make sense of all the elements involved in starting and running a business. This course does that & Pen also shows you how to operate as a professional business & not a hobby. I really needed help with charges & costings & came away from the course with confidence that the charges I now work out are accurate & correctly reflect the costs involved, by plucking figures out of the air or giving 'mates rates' it is my business that is devalued.

Thank's Pen for your sound advice and common sense approach to business.

Sheila

Comment

Thank you all for your kind comments. I am so glad that you found the course of use.
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Working...
        X