Colly Brook Fine Furnishings Business study day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colly Brook Fine Furnishings Business study day

I just wanted to say how lovely it was to meet some of the members of the forum and to thank you Pen for a very enjoyable and inspirational day. Even though I have been running a small business for a few years now, I learnt so much and will be going forward in a much more structured way and with more confidence. You have an enviable workroom and the most spectacular setting, thank you again for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.
    Regards

Andrea

Comment

Thank you for a lovely, informative day Pen. It was good to get all the information in one day to consider rather than thinking about bits and pieces at
      a time and never putting it all together. The setting is spectacular and the lunch was lovely. It was also very good to meet other members and put faces to names.
      Charl

The Curtain Tailor

Comment

I have just been on this course and would highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking of running their own business. It was invaluable and fun too. It really opened my eyes to what i should be doing and am full of new ideas now. Thanks Pen for a great day and hopefully the beginning of a successful new business for me. Still thinking of a name for it though!

Comment

Working...
        X