Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denton Drapes Project Day feedback

Hi everyone!

My second day with Denton Drapes was a ‘Project Day’. I took along my own fabric, lining and interlining to make up a pair of handsewn, triple pleat silk curtains, with two widths each curtain. The idea was that I would work alongside Rachel, learning techniques on the way.

The whole day was fantastic! Again, Rachel was lovely, very patient and unbelievably efficient with her methods and technique. We had one of the curtains totally completely within the day, dressed and packaged. The other was finished up to pleating stage!!!

Again, I picked up a huge amount about technique and feel much more confident now, about making my next handsewn curtains.

During my two days, Penny was also very happy to help me with other queries I had such as pattern pleating, eyelet curtains.

The whole experience was superb, extremely beneficial, well worth the money and I’d recommend it to everyone.

Paula

[attachment=1:20zrqoj2]completed roman blind.JPG[/attachment:20zrqoj2][attachment=0:20zrqoj2]completed curtain.JPG[/attachment:20zrqoj2]

Re: Denton Drapes Project Day feedback

Wow Paula, your curtains and blind look fab. No wonder you are smiling away ( what a nice smile too!)

Glad you enjoyed your experience and thanks for sharing your work.

Comment

Working...
    X