National Design Academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Design Academy

I've just signed up for the Curtain making diploma, starting at the end of the month. Really looking forward to it, but also nervous about fitting it all in with looking after a toddler and continuing to grow my business!

Comment

go for it Victoria , I did it last year and also had a break down and was off work for 6 months with depression, finally finished in May this year and felt very proud of myself, you go girl, let us know if you get stuck on anything , I am in Berkshire, so not to far, I used to live in Walton on thames,well brought up there and used to go to Horse Rangers in Hampton Court, small world

Comment

Originally posted by Baz View Post
        go for it Victoria , I did it last year and also had a break down and was off work for 6 months with depression, finally finished in May this year and felt very proud of myself, you go girl, let us know if you get stuck on anything , I am in Berkshire, so not to far, I used to live in Walton on thames,well brought up there and used to go to Horse Rangers in Hampton Court, small world
        Gosh Baz, sorry to hear about your woes....I am sitting here with the countdown clock, not counting down yet, as I start at the end of the month and it's quite stressy! I think when I actually get started and get over Unit 1 and onto the practical stuff, I will feel better. I hope my husband is supportive too, as he might have to do more than his normal share around the house!

Comment

Working...
        X