Jan D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan D

Hi All, Just a quick hello, lovely site and nice to know you can get help if you need it.

J D Sewing Services

Hi everyone, my name is Jan and I run my own small business making curtains, blinds, soft furnishings and I also reupholster small pieces of furniture. I have been established since June 2007 although I have sewn since a child being taught by my mum. My workshop is in my garden , made by my husband who is always making things for me to make life easier in the workroom. I LOVE my workshop.

Comment

Re: J D Sewing Services

Hi Jan,
      Pleased to meet you! Welcome to the best thing since sliced bread! Hope that you enjoy MyDecozo. Where are you based?
      Jackie

Comment

Hello Jan - thanks for introducing yourself. Your garden workshop sounds lovely!

Are you the same J D Sewing listed in our UK Curtain Makers directory??????
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Re: Jan D

HI Jan,
          welcome to the forum. We're a friendly lot!
          Kind regards
          Pen Harrison
          Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hi Jan and welcome to this fantastic forum.

Best wishes
            Liz

Comment

Hi Jackie, not too good on forums, There is always new things to learn and must say I have only looked at a few threads. Very interesting. I am based in Salisbury in Wiltshire. Jan

Comment

Re: Jan D

Hi Pen, glad to here it. Looking forward to picking up some tips. When you work by yourself you tend to get set in your ways., I am always open to new ideas. Jan

Comment

Hi Louise, sorry I am not yet forum trained... I have registered with Uk Curtain Makers Directory, but I have not seen my listing. J D Sewing Services. Based in Salisbury. I adore my workshop. It is always a pleasure to be in day or night. I left it quite late to be self employed, but so glad I did. I only advertise locally and then it is word of mouth and FB. Seems to do the trick.
                  Jan

Comment

I've just checked, your listing has been verified and is now active. Good luck!
                    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X