Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing North Notts

Hi I'm Jessica from North Notts Blinds mfg Ltd
    We got invited to the site by one of the admins and I'm a little lost as to what to do!
    We manufacture brilliant quality (yes, I know it's all been said before and you won't believe it until you see it!) made to measure window blinds.
    We've had a lot of enquiries about soft furnishing as it seems to be popular at the minute and although we don't do that as such, we are willing to help the industry the best we can.

Any pointers to get the ball rolling on here will be AMAZING and VERY much appreciated!
    Jessica,

North Notts Blinds mfg Ltd

Re: Introducing North Notts

Hello Jessica - thanks for 'coming over' from our Facebook page, and for a great introduction.

A lot of the members here are curtain makers and soft furnishers (if you ever need advice in that direction) but we always appreciate input from experts from other areas our customers ask us about. There is an area of the forum specifically about blinds of all sorts, so you might find it interesting to take a look there to see the kind of questions that come up.

If ever you need help or advice about soft furnishings, or are interested in making some contacts near you geographically, feel free to ask and there will be someone to help.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

That's okay! Thanks for inviting us.

I see! I will take a look (:

Brilliant.
      Thanks for the very helpful reply.
      Jessica,

Comment

I met North Notts Blinds at the BBSA show in Coventry last year - found them very helpful on the stand, so welcome Jessica.
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hi Jessica, and welcome! I'm always grateful for advice on blinds, as my experience lies in curtains, sewing and design - so am sure there'll be lots of two way information exchange which will benefit both you and us!

Jackie

Comment

Hi Pen!
            Thanks (:

Hi Jackie!
            Thank you (:
            I'm always happy to help with whatever you might need to know!
            I am very busy with work most of the day so if you ever try to catch me on here and I don't reply fast enough, give me a nudge and e-mail me on [email protected]
            I look forward to future liaison with you!
            Jessica,

Comment

Working...
            X