Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

I saw reference to your forum while browsing on Workroom Intelligence (US). I am a member of CHF Forum (US). I own and operate a small workroom, for about 8 years now, in Trinidad (Caribbean). I now operate on a part time basis and fabricate and design window treatments and soft furnishings primarily for retail clients. Sewing and fabric is my passion. I have been sewing since I was 9 years old. I am the current Vice President of the Trinidad and Tobago Chapter of the Window Coverings Association of America. I am truly excited about finding this treasure of a forum. You seem to have a good thing going on here.
    Ann Moore-Spencer, CWP
    Vice President, WCAA Trinidad and Tobago Chapter

Re: Hi everyone

Hello Ann and welcome to the forum.. It's great to see people joining from around the World, and you in Trinidad... Please don't tell us to much about your wonderful weather though, our little island tends to be wet and windy, even during the summer months.

Looking forward to your pictures and contributions Ann.

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hello Ann, what a wonderful introduction. A big welcome from me too. Its going to interesting comparing notes about the window treatment s in Trinidad in comparison to the UK!

I look forward to hearing all about you, your passion for fine furnishings, and your experience

Comment

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy it! Look forward to reading postings from you.
        Kindest Regards,
        Karen

Comment

Hi Ann

A big welcome from me too

Irene

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. I look forward to participating in the future. In response to [email protected], I imagine we will have a bit of difference in how we do things. Even though I comply with standards for quality fabrication, differences are often influenced by climate and availability of supplies. But I imagine my challenge will be 'translating' the terms and names of supplies and treatments. It is quite likely that we in this neck of the woods will be refering to the same things and techniques by very different names. I do have some of that when communicating with US counterparts.
            Ann Moore-Spencer, CWP
            Vice President, WCAA Trinidad and Tobago Chapter

Comment

Working...
            X