Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Posting

Hello Everyone,

My name is Irene, and I am hooked to this forum to the point were the first thing I do if I'v been out is head straight for the computer to see whats been posted. I have been making curtains for about 10 yrs for friends and family (like you do), then about 4 years ago decided to go into business. I did the NDA home study and then I did the 2 week M&D course and loved it. I work from home, which works for the time being but i am slowly running out of space!!
    You have helped me loads, hope I can join you all and contribute when I can.

Irene

Re: New Posting

Hello Irene

Nice of you to introduce yourself, I often see your name at the bottom of the screen and it's nice that you've taken the time to say hi. I think a lot of us rush to the computer to catch up on the days events, and probably do so because most of us work alone and see each other as workmates. We share an interest in each other even if it is only virtual.

Looking forward to seeing more from you Irene..

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hi Irene,

Welcome to the addictive Decozo! My husband is convinced I'm having an affair with my computer as I spend so much time here. I'm a terror for not logging out as afraid to miss anything.... sad!

Anyway, there will probably be loads that you can share with us, so get posting!

Comment

Hi Irene & welcome. Another addict here, who also keeps being accused of having an affair with her PC!! I have "met" lots of lovely people here on the forum, who I now think of as my workmates - like you I work alone from home - and they've all been incredibly generous with their advice and support. I'd be lost without everyone now.
        Jane

Comment

From me too. Welcome to the forum, once visited never forgotten! I look forward to seeing you onboard, remember to join us in chat at some point ( usually late into the evening!) to help wind down after a days sewing.

Comment

Welcome aboard Irene, hope you have fun with us all - it is addictive!
            Kindest Regards,
            Karen

Comment

Hello Irene

Its nice to have a new active member join us - this site is so full of information.

Welcome to our forum.

Kathy
              K W Designs
              Bournemouth

Comment

Hi Irene,
                welcome to our forum...where we get our at least daily fix of encouragement , help & humour
                Enjoy
                Regards
                Mairi

Comment

Hi Irene

Maybe if you have the time you could write up your thoughts and feedback on the M&D courses you attended and leave it in the courses feedback section.. We'd appreciate it.

Philip

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hi Irene,
                    Welcome, I'm fairly new here to.
                    Pen
                    Kind regards
                    Pen Harrison
                    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Thank you so much ever one for making me feel really welcome.
                      I would like to join you all in posting some pics but i really am USELESS with the computer I will have to get my son to help.

Irene

Comment

Philip is a grand help with picture posting. You could see if he had spare time to help?

Comment

I already offered... Good job theres a few men around here...

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Originally posted by Schuhby
                            I already offered... Good job theres a few men around here...
                            Do we know how many?.....just out of curiosity..... (plain old nosey really!)

Comment

Hi Irene,

Welcome, I have not been contributing as much as I would have liked recently as I have had some gremlins in my PC, it is now back and working OK hence the ridiculous hour!

I too work from home and am addicted to the site when I am not too busy!

Sue.
                              X

Comment

Working...
                              X