Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing To Do With Curtains

Hi All,
    I've been having terrible problems with my computer for a few months. Long story short - today Dell had to wipe everything and start from scratch. So reason I'm on here is: if those of you who have my private email address would email me as I've lost all my contacts I'd be grateful, otherwise I cannot contact any of you. After a stressful morning on the phone and no sewing done I'm now back on line so if ye have time please email me. Thanks
    Ursula
    Smiling again

Re: Nothing To Do With Curtains

Computers must have been invented to test our patience and waste our time!! Glad you're smiling again.
    Pen
    Kind regards
    Pen Harrison
    Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Re: Nothing To Do With Curtains

Naughty old Dell! Couldn't they have backed up your data, not that I know much about computers?

I use a Google Mail account (web based account?) and it seems to mean all my info is kept by them. I can also log in on any other pc connected to the internet and access my mail from wherever, like I did from Ireland. I don't know what others think of this but it might help you if there ever was a next time. I think Yahoo etc all have this type of web mail too.

It's free to open a Google account. One downside is you can't access your saved emails if you're off line (unless you do a mega big download which they show you how to do) so if you know you're taking your laptop somewhere to show pics you've got in emails, you need to download them to your hard drive in advance and store them on your computer.

I'm glad you're back, up and running!

Comment

Working...
      X