Hi to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi to all

I found this forum last night when looking for advice about making curtains. Decided to join as thought I would get lots of very helpful advice as I embark on what seems a mammoth task - making 4 pairs of curtains.

I retired from the NHS in 2008 and we moved from London to an old house in Wales which we are slowly doing up. At long last we have three rooms decorated. We spend a lot of time in Greece where we also have an old village old house that also needs lots of work so everything takes twice as long!

Will no doubt be posting lots of requests for help and advice in making lined and interlined curtains and thank all members in advance for their invaluable responses.

Bronwen

Re: Hi to all

Hello Bronwyn

Welcome to the forum - there will be plenty of people that can help you on this forum with any queries - sounds mammoth 4 pair of curtains but just think about 1 pair for the moment and once that pair is done the others will be easy!

Sounds lovely to be able to escape away to Greece now and again to the warm weather.

Kathy
    K W Designs
    Bournemouth

Comment

Hi Bronwyn,
      Welcome from me too. Hope your curtain making project goes well.
      Regards
      Pen
      Kind regards
      Pen Harrison
      Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hello Bronwyn - so jealous of your trips to Greece, it is one of my favourite places!
        Look forward to reading your posts and hearing how you get on with your curtains.

Louise
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Bronwyn/Bronwen

Welcome from me too.

How I wish I could have two places to be from, lol! I love Greece too Louise.

Just take Kathy's excellent advice - one at a time is so much more manageable!

Comment

Working...
          X