Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello!

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to have stumbled on this lovely forum. I've been working as a curtain maker for 3 years and currently work part time while I look after my little boy who is one and a half. I keep in touch with some of the girls from my curtain making course who are also self-employed and we meet up every few months or so to talk 'shop' and basically have a good moan but it's really brilliant to have a community like yours at your finger tips. I've already found some fantastic advice on here so thank you very much. I hope I'll be able to contribute in a helpful way too!

Lucy x

Re: hello!

Hi Lucy
    it's a great site u will learn loads
    where abouts are u located ??
    lss

Comment

Hi and a warm welcome to our humble abode!

I hope you enjoy your stay Looking forward to chatting with you

Ps I hope you introduced your friends to the forum

Comment

Welcome from me too!!

I also work partish time....becoming more full and evening time at the mo!!! I have a little one at home and two at school. I feel this forum is like working in an office again...it allows you to have a gossip and moan! Its great when you get stuck on something or your brain is a bit frazzled, you just ask and everyone has a different way of doing things!!1 Brilliant site!

Natalie
        Natalie

Comment

Ditto! Welcome Lucy! It's much better than gassing by the photocopier ...!

Jackie

Comment

Hi Lucy,

Hope you have fun here . . . but not too much, like I'm prone to do!

Comment

Welcome from me too Lucy.....

Bev

The Window Dresser

Comment

Hi Lucy and welcome to the forum - a great place to meet like minded people, you'll enjpy coming here time and time again...

Rosi

Comment

Working...
                X