About me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About me

Hi all, I'm Annette and live in a small village just outside Reading in Berkshire. I found this site last week purely by chance and have found it very, very helpful.
    Now a bit about myself. I have been making soft furnishings for many years but mainly for friends and family. Last year after 33 years trading, our printing and design company went bust thanks to the big R. So here I am now entering a whole new chapter in my life producing curtains, loose covers, blinds, boat interiors and 'you name its' for anyone who pays. I am looking forward to getting to know you all as you seem such a great bunch.

Re: About me

Hi Annette,

I big welcome to the addictive world of My Decozo - beware of the time you may spend here......!

Comment

Hi Annette,
      Welcome. I used to live in Maidenhead so know Reading and the area quite well. I'm sure you'll fit right in here!

Regards
      Pen
      Kind regards
      Pen Harrison
      Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hello Annette - hopefully you are enjoying your new venture.....

I live and work in a village between Wokingham and Twyford so could be quite close geographically.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Louise.
          Thank you for your reply and also thanks to the others. I live in Hare Hatch just the other side of Twyford, very close.

Comment

Hi Annette and welcome to the site......close to you as well, Wokingham.

Enid

Comment

Hi Annette welcome to the site think there must be something in the water around reading that makes people sew!!

Sophie

Comment

Hi Annette, welcome from me too. Good luck with your new venture, you will find this great site so friendly and helpful, lots of great tips.

Cat
                Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Hi Annette, welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of friendly helpful people here but you may just have to ration yourself, it's addictive. And no prizes for guessing where I live.....that's right, I'm another one near Reading!
                  Jane

Comment

Working...
                  X