Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Well Hello!!

Up until 2 weeks ago I had not touched a sewing machine since I was 13; 23 years ago!!! But, I had an idea that I might be able to save money on soft furnishings by making them myself!

Anyway, since borrowing my mums Bernina (and buying a book my Merrick-Day), I've managed to make a few envelope cushions and am wondering whether I dare progress to a zipped cushion!!!

I have a roman blind project that I might tackle this weekend, so you may see me appear on this forum asking questions!

TTFN

Claire

Re: Hello

Hello Claire

Well done for taking the plunge - there's nearly always someone here - and there's loads of info already available so perhaps start with the roman blind section!
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hello Claire

Welcome to the Forum. Merrick and Day is the perfect book to use for information on making soft furnishings and we are all around to help you on your project, if you are stuck of course!

Best of Luck

Kathy
      K W Designs
      Bournemouth

Comment

Hi Claire,
        Welcome to the Forum, great people on here to help with anything from a to z, I've learned so much in the last few months, but be warned it's addicive
        Ursula

Comment

Working...
        X