Hi Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone

I was introduced to this site this evening and after looking on it decided to join straight away.
    I am an Upholsterer and Soft furnisher by trade, however I have been teaching for the last 12 years and
    in recent years this has become almost full time and left little time to take on work for clients. This site looks really
    helpful for keeping me up to date with new developments from those of you that are in the trade. Do we have many
    tutors on the site? OK thats me it will be good to hear from anyone.
    Best wishes
    Susan

Re: Hi Everyone

Hello Susan

Welcome to the forum, you will find it very addictive!

I think there is another college tutor on here? There are also a few people that teach at their courses in their workroom.

It is good to have you on board, we can learn from you too.

Just to let other members know Susan and I have met as Susan is teaching me upholstery this year.

Kathy
    K W Designs
    Bournemouth

Comment

Welcome Susan - I'm sure you will be invaluable in answering upholstery questions.......something we all get asked to do from time to time but don't have the confidence to tackle.
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Susan,

I really hope you'll be a frequent visitor here - Penny goes to upholstery classes each week and has done for the last 4 years. She had produced some lovely things but it takes a while when it's only 2 hours a week.

There are a few people here who do teach and I'm sure you'll soon catch up with them. Enjoy Decozo!

Comment

Welcome Susan
          You will love it here and also become very addicted.
          Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Hi Susan,
            Welcome. I used to teach City & Guilds but now just run courses in my workroom.
            Regards
            Pen
            Kind regards
            Pen Harrison
            Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Working...
            X