Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi to all

I've finally plucked up the courage to join this forum. I have gleaned so much useful information from it over the months. I am purely an amateur curtainmaker and only make soft furnishings for my friends, family and myself when I can fit it in! My family keep me very busy making curtains, blinds, pelmets etc. I am self taught although I did go on a one day Interlined Curtain Couse at the beginning of last year which I thoroughly enjoyed and wouldn't make curtains any other way now. I have loved sewing ever since my Mother bought me a Singer Sewing Machine when I was twelve and that was a long time ago! I hope that I can contribute to the forum in some small way but I'm sure I will be asking you more questions than I can answer.

With best wishes
    Co
    Kind regards
    Colina

Re: Introduction

Hi Coco,

A big welcome from me. You will find this forum so helpful. I'd be lost without it. If you come up against a problem there are always so many helpful people willing to share their knowledge and expertise.

Cat C.
    Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Hi Coco,

A very warm welcome from me also, and I look forward to you sharing with us all. This is a great site with some wonderful people willing to share all their expertise.
      Ursula

Comment

Hello Coco and welcome, it's a great site with so much information and help available. I suspect that before too long though you might become a professional curtain maker too when the family and friends have all their windows done! Good luck
        Janie

Comment

Hi and welcome from me too. I think you are going to like it here!

Comment

Hello there

Welcome to this wonderful resource! So many knowledgeable people willing to help each other. I have found it invaluable, and I'm sure you will too.

Happy sewing!

Kind regards, Jessie
            I'd rather be sewing!

Comment

Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

Best wishes
              Co
              Kind regards
              Colina

Comment

Hello coco,
                I want to welcome you aswell . I am self taught too. I mostly use patterns and find them usefull.You will learn alot from here.

Bye for now

best regards

maria.

Comment

Welcome aboard Coco,
                  I really hope you enjoy your time on here, I have found it very helpful and the wealth of information is also great,

feel free to ask anything and someone will be able to point you in the right direction,

Happy sewing,

Shirley

Comment

Hello Coco

A big welcome from me too!

Kathy
                    K W Designs
                    Bournemouth

Comment

Working...
                    X