Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hi Guy's
    Just a note to introduce myself to everybody, I'm Jim and I have a small business manufacturing Upholstered Pelmets and Headboards for the Soft Furnishing Industry. I'm located in Central Scotland and thought it would be nice to talk to other members in the trade.

I'd love to be able to help anybody whose struggling with detail or design.......manufacture or finish.......so I'll keep an eye on the topics and hope to hear from you soon.

Re: Introduction

Welcome Jim - I'm sure your expertise will be invaluable.

I don't know if you've had a chance to take a look at the forum in detail yet, but a constant cause of worry to is is pelmets in a bay - just take a look here http://www.my.decozo.com/viewforum.php?f=20.........
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Jim,
      Welcome to the forum, It is great to be able to keep in touch with people all in the same trade. I have learnt such a lot already and am looking forward to learning more. Your expertise on pelmets and headboards will be of great value.

Julie
      Julie

Comment

Hi Jim,
        I,m sure you will enjoy this brilliant forum, only problem, you will probably get hooked !!! Havent done much upholstery for ages, used to go to classes, but would love to get back into it, one of these days. My little business deals mainly with curtains ,blinds and soft furnishings and I'm in the north-east of scotland.
        Have fun with all the reading
        Kind Regards. Helen

Comment

Hello Jim

Hello Jim,

You're brave telling us you're a pelmet man! We'll know who to direct our many questions to now.

Hope you really enjoy this forum and find some things that are useful to you. It should really carry a health warning though, very addictive!

Comment

Hello Jim and welcome.

You're timing is perfect - I've just quoted for a pelmet nearly 3m long. Now I know we have an expert in our midst, I'm a lot happier at the prospect of taking it on.
            Jane

Comment

Hi Jim

Welcome to the forum, its great to have somebody that can help us in Pelmets! I have only made a couple pelmets, first one gave me a stiff neck!!! using the staple gun lol. Enjoy the forum I am sure the questions will be winging there way to you soon...

Kathy
              K W Designs
              Bournemouth

Comment

Originally posted by jane
                Hello Jim and welcome.

You're timing is perfect - I've just quoted for a pelmet nearly 3m long. Now I know we have an expert in our midst, I'm a lot happier at the prospect of taking it on.

Hi Jane and thanks for the welcome. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job.

Comment

Working...
                X