Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself! I've just registered with decozo.

I decided to set up my own business making curtains about 6 months ago. I've always made my own curtains, love interior design and have thought about doing this for a long time - thought i'd give it a go!

So far, I've been doing work for friends, I've had one fairly large commission and am about to start on another large commision, so things looking quite promising.

I found out about the decozo link through the company I'm buying my supplies off and feel quite hopeful that it might be a really useful forum. I'm just finding I come across little problems and would really appreciate a few tips + advice on how to deal with certain things! Anyway, nice to meet you all! Speak soon!

Paula

Re: Hi everyone!

Hello Paula

There are lots of us here who work in a similar way to you - and many others too! Hopefully we will have lots to share......
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Paula,

Welcome from me too, I think you will love your time here. Be warned ,,,its rather addictive ,,,,,,

and theres no cure once hooked

Comment

Hello Paula,
        Good luck with your venture. I only discovered the site recently, but have picked up lots of tips and had loads of support and advice. Do find I spend more time on it than I should, but it is like sitting down to coffee with a friend.
        I hope your commission goes really well.

Julie
        Julie

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum Paula,
          The forum is a very interesting, informative and above all friendly place to be, im sure your going to like it here.
          Sharon

Comment

Thank you everyone for all your replies. Look forward to chatting and sharing ideas !!

Paula

Comment

Working...
            X