Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I discovered this sight yesterday and think its a great source of information and ideas, and have already picked up some useful tips. I now have a new workroom which is great as previously it was in the eaves with very limited headroom.
    Janie

Re: Hello

Welcome Janie - hope you find lots of useful information and support here, I'm sure you'll have some good tips for us too.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Welcome, Janie - it's great to have a proper working area!
      Kind regards
      Pen Harrison
      Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum Janie,
        Having my own space really made a big difference to me, Is your new workroom at home?
        Sharon

Comment

Hi Janie,
          Welcome to the forum, it is brilliant!
          Your workshop sounds great. I work outside in my garage which is very very cold and not a little draughty. Fingerless gloves, hat and many layers keeps me warm.
          Hope you enjoy the site and happy sewing

Julie
          Julie

Comment

Hello Janie

Welcome to the forum from me too - it is an amazing site and has so many things to offer.

I too work in my garage and it is cold!!! but hopefully going to insulate the breeze block walls soon...

Kathy
            K W Designs
            Bournemouth

Comment

Thank you for the nice welcome. Yes my workroom is at home, we had a barn style double garage built and so I have half of it, fortunatly it's well insulated and with french doors, so I am looking forward to the warmer weather. It still needs a bit of sorting out with shelves to put up etc and a bigger worktable, the present one is 6' x 4' so I would like it to be a little wider so that it can take one full fabric width and also a wee bit longer. Unfortunatly my husband isn't very good at DIY, and lets face it wouldn't be prepared to have a go anyway, so I need to find a man who does! Well just off to do some romans........

Comment

Working...
              X