Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Kent

Hi all.
    Im a great lover of sewing,Im just about to embark on making one pair of two tone eyelets and a fake roman blind, so its just brill to have such a fountain of knowledge to help me along!

Re: Hello from Kent

Hello Briony,

A big welcome to this forum. Beware you don't spend ALL of your time here - it's really not hard to move in lock, stock and barrel! Do you sew full time or are you an addicted sewer in your 'spare time'? You may not have much 'spare time' now you've found my.decozo!

Comment

Dear Briony
      Welcome to the forum. I have only been a member for a few weeks, but it is brilliant. I have picked up all sorts of tips and ideas and it is great to be able to share problems. I work alone in my (cold!!!!) garage out in the country in the Lake District, and it is easy to feel isolated. I am sure you will become as addicted as I have -- I am writing this at 00.06 having finished chair cover number 33 of 50.
      Good Luck with your sewing

Julie
      Julie

Comment

Hello Briony - good to hear from you and glad you have found the info here useful.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Welcome Briony. Most of us on the forum work alone so it's a wonderful place to come when you need help & advice or just a bit of company. Good luck with your eyelets & blind.
          Jane

Comment

Hi Briony,
            Welcome to this brilliant website, from someone in the north-East of Scotland,( enjoying another day of heavy snow,) how is it in Kent?
            Good luck with your two tone eyelets and RB.
            Kind regards, Helen

Comment

hello Briony,

welome aboard, they are so friendly and helpful here, you wont be left pulling your hair out any question you have someone will know how to solve the issue,

it seems there are a few of us who work alone so only having the walls to help when you come up against a problem doesn't work but Decozo will be there,

Enjoy, and Happy sewing

Shirley

Comment

Hello Briony, welcome from me too. You will find lots of useful hints and tips here, it's excellent but addictive you can spend hours reading 'thru all the various sections. Good luck with the eyelets and romans.

Cat C.
                Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Working...
                X