No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone ,
    I am maria from malta ,I came across this website and it teally interested me and i have been trying to put a message but cant get through ,so please can anyone tell me a little bit how this forum works? I am very confused.

maria

Re: New member

Hello Maria

Welcome to the forum - Nice to have someone from Malta join us.. Your original posts were placed in a moderation queue and had to be released before they could be read. You're all up and running now and can post and respond to other peoples posts as you wish. Please use the forum as you will, leaving your posts in the relevant areas.

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Welcome Maria - you'll soon be addicted......
      Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi, Maria,
        Welcome. I bet you haven't got snow like we have....
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

Hi Maria, I'm a new member as well, and they are a lovely group, and very helpfull

Chrissie

Comment

Hi Maria

Welcome to the forum - nice to have a member in Malta, what sort of work do you mainly make in Malta?

Kathy
            K W Designs
            Bournemouth

Comment

Re:maria

hello everyone ,

Here we dont have snow and the temperature is 18 do you believe that.
              I am a housewife i will be 50 soon and everynow and then i do some curtains which i like very much .
              i am very pleased with you all that you answered all,i really appreciate it.
              Now to my problem i have the lorna ann kit and dont know how to transfer it to the paper, can anyone please help me i
              am deperate to understand and if someone willing to give me his phone number i will phone please?
              i want to thank you all again.

bye for now

maria.

Comment

Working...
              X