New Member - Julie Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Julie Evans

I have never been on a forum before so I don't know what I am doing!!!
    I make Soft Furnishing for a living and discovered this forum this morning when my Roman Blinds were driving me mad and I needed help finding cord locks.
    Happily I was pointed in the right direction and tomorrow may be a better sewing day!
    I hope it is not just me that gets days when I feel like a total beginner and nothing goes right.
    Julie Evans
    Julie

Re: New Member - Julie Evans

Hi Julie

Welcome! I did not have any experience of a forum previously and did find a predecessor to this one (everyone on here used the other one too!)- you will find this forum so useful for everything from all your sewing questions to just being able to share your moans and groans with us all. Everyone has bad days - I have done no sewing today as had to visit a disgruntled customer (not my fault - fabric problem) and then spent the rest of the day doing paint specs and fabric specs for a job I'm not wholly sure I will get!

Glad you have found mydecozo and after a couple of days you will be hooked ....... (I have recently bought a laptop so that I don't miss out on so much!).

Best wishes
    Yvonne
    Yvonne

Comment

Hello Julie,

I notice you're still on line and it's almost 11 so I think you're probably already hooked! it's not that many months since I started posting and must confess I do check at each coffee break to see what else has been put on here.

You will love it! So much info, so many lovely people. Welcome from another devotee.....!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum Julie Evans, look forward to hearing from you.

Kathy
        K W Designs
        Bournemouth

Comment

Welcome Julie - glad you found us. We're always here for advice, a laugh, a moan......whatever.
          Jane

Comment

Hi Julie,
            Welcome from me too!
            Enjoy!

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum Julie,

Its a great place to be, there is lots of invaluable information already here to search and if its not there you only have to ask and you will find there are also lots of friendly helpful people that are only too willing to help.

sharon

Comment

Working...
              X