Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone From EnviroFilms

Hi all,

Many thanks for adding me to the forum, I hope I and our products can help many of you in combating sun damage, retaining your reputation and allowing you to earn extra ££££.

Who Are We?
    We are a family business, based in the Midlands but with experience installers throughout the UK. We supply & install window films to the Retail, Commercial and Trade Sectors.

What Do We Sell?
    EnviroFilm is a quality range of window films, comprising of different tints from clear to privacy & decorative films. Each film offers a Low-e coating to keep heat in during winter and most importantly Fade Protector. We offer a supply only route or Supply & Installation service UK wide.

How Can We Help You?
    We have teamed up with many Curtain & Blind Retailers, IDs, Contractors etc throughout the UK. We work on the following basis YOU REFER/SELL - WE FIT - YOU EARN - WE GUARANTEE

So why not open up your product base to offer solutions for the following;

• Fade Protection
    • Privacy Films
    • Conservatory Films when blind prices are too high
    • Anti Heat / Glare
    • Decorative Films
    • Security Films

Take a look at our range at www.envirofilms.co.uk if you would like a Trade Pack including Trade and RRP pricing please simply email me at juliestephenson@envirofilms.co.uk.

Many thanks

Julie

Welcome to the forum Julie!

Your products are very interesting- sadly, the project about which I asked your advice last year didn't come to anything, but your help was much appreciated and I'm sure there are many people on the forum who will be interested to see what you offer.

Best wishes
    Liz

Comment

A warm welcome from me too, good to see you here Julie

Comment

Working...
      X