Hi - Newbie from Bedford!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - Newbie from Bedford!

Hi I'm Ellie from Bedford. Love sewing embroidery and all things crafty! Made lots and zillions of curtains aged 15 for Shalets ( my Mum stood guarantor for me!) So whilst my friends earned £15 - £20 for working all weekend in burger bars etc I sewed and earnt a whole lot more! Don't think Health and Safety etc would allow it now!

Anyway looking forward to getting advice and offering it if I can......... Keep telling everyone I DON'T do curtains but they just do not listen so have given up and decided that YES I do.

Have made curtains and blinds for every house I have owned (dare I say house no 57 I live in now - don't ask but I have been here for 10 years which is a record for me - husband has advised he will never finish another one as I keep selling them when he does!!!

Well looking forward to meeting, greeting and hopefully learning and sharing

ellie

Re: Hi - Newbie from Bedford!

Welcome Ellie..........look forward to hearing from you in the future.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Ellie

A big welcome to the forum - 57 houses at least never got bored!

Kathy
      K W Designs
      Bournemouth

Comment

Hi Ellie, Im also quite new to the site and have found it invaluable, welcome

Comment

Hi and a warm welcome from me too

OMG 57 house move!!!!!!!!!! The mind ponders for a moment ,,,then swiftly moves on

Good to have you onboard!

Comment

Hello Ellie
            Welcome to the forum, I am just outside Bedford. You will soon become addicted to this site.
            Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

Working...
            X