Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Brand Agent introduction

Hi everyone,

My name is John Northwood and I have just joined the site and looking forward to what MyDecozo can offer and what I can give back.

I am a Multi Brand UK Agent representing fabric, wallpaper and Roman Blind ancillary brands. I have been in the interiors industry for just over 40 years and worked in most sectors. I have over 20 years retail sales and management experience and I have also worked in sales in the commercial sector for International fit-out, flooring and window treatment companies.

My main role now is providing a professional agency service for manufacturers and suppliers to present their products to Retailers, Interior Designers, Curtain Makers, Upholsterers and Specifiers.

I represent Art of the Loom fabrics in East Anglia, South East, South, some of the Home Counties and London. Sandberg, Decor Maison and Rebel Walls wallpapers nationwide and Tulip Blinds Roman Blind Header Rail and accessory company across mainland UK.

I now have a team of agents assisting with the wallpaper brands across the UK who provide a professional service to my customers and piece of mind to my principles. If you are interested in any of the products or brands that I represent, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Regards John.

Re: Multi Brand Agent introduction

Thank you for the introduction, I hope you enjoy being here.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
    X