What a great site!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great site!!!

Found this site a few weeks ago whilst looking for the answer to a problem not only did I find a solution but I spent several happy hours browsing.
    I have been in soft furnishings for about twelve years and thought I was the only one who had made expensive mistakes great to find thats not so.
    I am temporarily out of my work room whilst it has a new roof which is why I have had the time to play on computer and cant believe I have never
    looked online before. I was wondering if any one had any different ideas for arched windows as all the windows in my own house are arched. I have made a roman blind with an arched top, also plain roman blinds with curved bottom pelmets over the top but would love to try something new!!! Forgot to
    intoduce myself I,m Flora and i,me from lincolnshire look forward to hearing from you.

Re: What a great site!!!

Glad you found us.....so....you'll be trying the arched curtains then?

Make sure you pass on your best tips to save us making expensive mistakes too.
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Cherie, Welcome! I'm sure we would all enjoy seing pictures of your arched windows & various designs for covering them...i love looking at other peoples ideas
      Regards
      Mairi

Comment

hi, Im also new to this site and think its amazing, would love to see a picture of an arched top roman, bet it looked great

Comment

Working...
        X