Decozo link...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decozo link...

I recently e-mailed Merrick & Day and asked them if they could help and support our small community by setting up a link from their site to my.decozo.. Once I hit send I realised that this wasn't one of my best ideas, but the email had already gone so I couldn't stop it. A few days later I received a response from Rebbecca Day thanking me for contacting them and wishing the forum every success.

I had a phone call from Geoffrey Meace today and he was extremely complimentary about the forum, the threads and the user comments here and has said M&D would be happy to support the site by adding a direct link from the Merrick & Day website. The link is now live and can be viewed here M&D link

I would like to thank Geoffrey, Catherine, and Rebbecca for taking the time to respond to my request and for adding the link, it is very much appreciated.

And before you all ask, I did not ask them to join.. They'd never get any peace!

Philip
    MyDecozo Admin

Re: Decozo link...

I contacted Brother Sewing Machines and asked them to consider linking my.decozo to their site, and today they have done just that! They have set us up with a wonderful link direct from their site. You can see our link here.

I'd like to thank Neil at Brother sewing machines for his speedy response to my request, and for the wonderful link he has created for us.

Philip
    MyDecozo Admin

Comment

Workroom Intelligence

We have been lucky enough to have been linked with an American site called Workroom Intelligence - We were recently introduce to the site by Mandy who joined my.decozo earlier this week. Today we had a visit from Mary Ann Plumlee, owner of Workroom Intelligence; Mary has also joined my.decozo and very kindly linked us with her sites in the USA.

I'm very excited by this as I know most of you will be because we can all share thoughts, opinions and design ideas with American curtain makers, upholsterers and soft furnishers. Workroom Intellegence has hoodles of wonderful pictures, and is currently linked as our site of the week.

I'd like to thank Mary Ann for her kindness today and for the links she has added for my.decozo

Philip
      MyDecozo Admin

Comment

Working...
      X