Fabric roadshow coming to a town near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabric roadshow coming to a town near you

Hi got details through the post today of a fabric roadshow travelling from Devon to Edinburgh fabric suppliers include Prestigious ,Bill beaumont voyage , Wllman interiors and a few more i have left the details in workshop so will post more info tomorrow

Re: Fabric roadshow coming to a town near you

Hi all ive got the details of the fabric roadshow
    fabric houses are prestigiuos,alhambra(never heard of them ) voyage ,bill beaumont , may lean ( beautiful cushions yum yum ) ,globaltex, wilman interiors ,richard barrie ,hardy , whiteheads, simpson ,montgomery

mon 7 april Altrincham 9 april Harrogate 11 april Edinburgh 14 april watford 16 april Swindon 18 april Exeter
    21 april Camberley 23 april Norwich 25 april Birmingham
    to pre register an find out more contact BITA 5 PORTLAND PLACE LONDON W1B 1PW
    TEL 01429 260860 :

Comment

Thanks Ali - I've registered for the one on 21 Apr at Camberley.
      Jane

Comment

I saw some of the Alhambra collection last week. Beautiful fabrics and mid-price i.e. Romo or thereabouts. They also have some co-ordinating wallpapers. Lots of sparkly contrasts and contemporary designs with voiles etc. to match. Not sure if its a downside but it is a Spanish company and I believe they ship directly from there. Not sure how reliable the ordering/delivery is. They do a book plan similar to Prestigious and a deal that means you get 16M of ANY (so I'm told) fabric FOC if you sign up to the book plan.

Probably worth a look if you are investing in fabric samples.

Sue.

Comment

Working...
        X