BITA ROADSHOWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BITA ROADSHOWS

Hi there - I am the organiser of the BITA ROADSHOWS so would love to hear from anyone who has suggestions to make - improvements etc. See below for the venue details of our next 6 to be held between 31 Jan and 11 Feb and don't forget if you pre register before 15 Jan you can join us for a COMPLIMENTARY HOT BUFFET LUNCH

MANCHESTER AREA Sun 31 Jan
    Capesthorne Hall, Siddlington, Macclesfield, Cheshire
    SK11 9SY
    01625 861221

ESSEX Tue 2 Feb
    Marriott

Oldshire Lane, Waltham Abbey, Essex
    EN9 3LX
    0207 012 7185

BOURNEMOUTH Thurs 4 Feb
    Carrington House

Knyveton Road, Bournemouth
    BH1 3QQ
    01202 369988

SURREY Sun 7 Feb
    Hilton

Seven Hills Road South, Cobham, Surrey
    KT11 1EW
    01932 864471

BIRMINGHAM

Cranmore Park (AIS), Tues 9 Feb
    Cranmore Avenue, Shirley, Solihull
    B90 4LF
    0121 7134450

HARROGATE Thurs 11 Feb
    CEDAR COURT

Park Parade, Harrogate
    HG1 5AH
    01423 858585

Regards Diane Harding

Re: BITA ROADSHOWS

Hi Diane,

How lovely for someone to ask for feedback from us! Very proactive so thank you for that.

As yet I haven't been to a BITA Roadshow but think I'll be coming along the one at Capesthorne Hall. What a lovely venue. The idea of a hot buffet lunch in January has just swung it for me!

Do I just google the BITA website to register?

Comment

I have been trying to register for one of the up coming roadshows, with no luck whatsoever.

The email address [email protected] or [email protected] don't seem to work.

Any ideas?

Comment

Have emailed you something that might help......
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you Louise.....off to see!

Comment

I was emailed an application form for this roadshow (I went last year) - if anyone would like it, please email me (my email address is on my profile).
            Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hello All

I have just registered for the Bournemouth and am wondering if anyone else is going to the Bournemouth Venue?

It would be good to meet up.

Kathy
              K W Designs
              Bournemouth

Comment

Hi
                I went to the Norwich one at Dunston Hall late last year and found it very helpfull, and a lovely lunch. I opened up a few new accounts, nice to see new fabric ranges.
                I dont know if it would be possible but I would like to see a couple of blind companies there as i do curtains and blinds.
                I am going to the blind and shutter show at the weekend at Coventry.
                Karen

Comment

Their website now has the 2010 details British Interior Textiles Association.
                  Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Anyone going to Capesthorne on Sunday?

Comment

I'm hoping to be there; don't know what time though.

Angie

Comment

I tried to register for the Manchester one without much luck. Now missed it so hoping to be lucky to get in for the next one. Cannot get to the other ones as I have young kids to get to school etc. Ahh well, next time perhaps?

Comment

Awww Minx, what a shame! According to a couple of exhibitors we punters were a bit thin on the ground due mainly, they felt, to the weather. I also had a spare ticket, should have mentioned it here, sorry.

Comment

What did you think of it Jules? and was it worth going to if you went to the last one?
                            Janie

Comment

The venue was super, along with the lunch though Angie and I only had the soup - post Christmas pounds and all that!

It's the first BITA roadshow I've been to and wasn't sure what to expect. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more fabric companies there. I enjoyed chatting with the people who were there and (due to the weather and not a lot of punters) they had plenty of time to spare. I don't suppose it's a cheap thing to put on, especially in these difficult times, so perhaps there were less companies in attendance than usual?

I have to say I could kick myself for not going to chat with the reps on the Alhambra International stand but it looked SO POSH I felt rather shy! Clarke and Clarke (Globaltex) had some lovely new fabrics as did Jones. For a good starting point the Hardy stand had some lovely fabrics in their soon to be launched Art Nouveau collection. The chap from Speedy products was particularly helpful and informative and also keen for feedback, positive and negative.

It was a great way to meet up with a fellow my.decozo addict. I do hope to go again but would like to see more exhibitors.

Between you and me I think I'd like to be on a stand.........! Any takers?

Comment

Working...
                              X