Decozo Gathering Monday 28th Sept 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decozo Gathering Monday 28th Sept 2009

Thank you to everyone who came along today. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I can't believe so many people gave up a days work to share. A big thank you to Enid for going to all the trouble to bake to most gorgeous cakes - they were delicious!

Here are a few photos of the day

Group photo over lunch.
    [attachment=2:zr8fwh0c]IMG_1700 small.jpg[/attachment:zr8fwh0c]
    [attachment=0:zr8fwh0c]IMG_1714 small.jpg[/attachment:zr8fwh0c]
    [attachment=1:zr8fwh0c]IMG_1712 small.jpg[/attachment:zr8fwh0c]

Wish you'd been there?
    Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Re: Decozo Gathering Momday 28th Sept 2009

And more....[attachment=0:3585xb6o]IMG_1709 small.jpg[/attachment:3585xb6o]

Caption Competition?
    Kindest Regards

Penny

Denton Drapes

Comment

I certainly had a really fabulous day Great to finally put faces to names (and have a giggle at the same time.)

Tip swapping was just brilliant!

Thanks to the lovely Penny for hosting such a successfully informative day

Comment

Me too!!
        It was so nice to put names and faces together as well as sharing information and tips.....and to realise that we all have the same problems but tackle them in different ways. I think it was a real confidence booster of a day.
        Penny, thank you for the lunch and the bubbly was a lovely touch!!
        Hope all got home safely and those that are off to decorex have an enjoyable day....me ..I'm off to catch up in order to hang four pairs of curtains tomorrow.

Enid

Comment

Hi Everyone

What a lovely day, It was so nice to meet you all .
          we were looked after so well
          Thank you so much for all the tips

Regards
          Marela

Comment

Thank you Penny so much for having us all and for giving up your workroom for the day. It was really lovely to meet you all and share tips and thoughts, what a lovely bunch of people us decozers are!! Hope those of you off to decorex today have a great time, and I hope that we could maybe have an annual meet up perhaps?
            Janie

Comment

Re: Decozo Gathering Monday 28th Sept 2009

Agree with all that has been said - I could hardly believe I was in a room with so many friendly people who could sew and were interested in sharing info and tips.

A big thank you to Penny for being so generous with her time and workroom.
              Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Wot! a smashing day it was like birthday and Christmas all in one with the luscious food.
                A big luv to Penny and her sidekick Yvonne.

For those who did not go I am the one in the apple green top and looks like she needs to lose about 5 stone.

Happy Day's
                Eileen.

Comment

You all look as if you enjoyed a great day. If it's happening again, I'll definately be there!!

Cat
                  Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Well! What a couple of days it's been.... I have to agree with everything that's been said here already, IT WAS A FABULOUS DAY YESTERDAY and a great big thank you to Penny, Martin (long suffering husband, co-director and occupant of the office we long-lunched like lords in) and the rest of the gang at Denton Business Services who made our day a pleasure.

To be in the company of so many quality curtain-makers/softfurnishers was an absolute dream. Penny's 'blind' rep arrived during the morning and thought all of her Christmases had come at once - sad bit... she's retiring and her replacement was so overwhelmed at being confronted by 16 curtain-makers that she ran for the hills!

Enid (true to her word) fed us cakes that the rest of you will only ever dream of.......... They were the perfect end to the perfect curtain makers' lunch!

The end of the day came far too quickly - it was sad to say goodbye to 'new' old friends. A really lovely day. . . What would we do without Decozo? Louise - fact finder, Tam and Kathy - moderators, Enid - feeder of the world, Penny - Facilitator of the Gathering, The Rest of Us????? The lovely ladies who had a fab day and travelled miles and miles and miles, in some cases, to do so!!!

Here's to next time and more antendees!

Comment

Delighted you all had a great day and if it's on again any chance of meeting nearer Heathrow airport for me as I couldn't get to Luton.
                      Ursula

Comment

Hi Eileen ~ so glad that you enjoyed the day too! I can vouch for the fact that when you arrived you were a size ZERO and it was only Penny's lunch and Enid's cakes that made us all look a few pounds heavier by the end of the day!!!!

Comment

Just got home (well, 1/2 an hour ago) from London.
                          So many thanks to Penny for her hospitality.
                          Great fun both Monday and again today - lovely to meet everyone and will try and remember all the tipS!!
                          Rosannagh

Comment

What a happy looking bunch! Pleased you all enjoyed yourselves and I will try my best to go to the next gathering as I feel I've missed out. Thanks Penny for posting the pictures and for bringing the decozo members together.. What a great little community we're building.

Philip

p.s. If you click on the picture then hold down CTRL and press + the image will become bigger. You will need to reduce the screen after, bottom right hand corner back to 100%, or CTRL -
                            Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Thanks for a great day - it was fun meeting everyone and I took home some great little tips - well worth the journey across the Solent! Was exhausted when I got home and my head is still full of all things piping, interlining, poles, tracks....!!! Thank you Penny for all your hard work and delicious lunch.
                              Penny

Comment

Working...
                              X