Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site & License renewal

Hi All

I have had rather an expensive year this year as both the site license, hosting and the roman blind calculator site renewal have all become due. This has cost me the best part of £450.00 as the site is now hosted and maintained by vBulletin in the USA and they charge a yearly fee. You may remember the RBC was out of action for a few days recently as the domain and hosting site had expired resulting in temporary loss of use.

We have a PayPal Donate button on the main Forum page and I would appreciate any donations towards this years costs. If you can contribute a few £'s it would be very appreciated.

You can donate here also.

Thank you in advance.

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Thank you for all that you do to support this invaluable forum Philip. I'm sorry I can't donate more at the moment, but 'every little helps' as they say!

Best wishes
    Liz

Comment

• Schuhby
      Schuhby commented
      Editing a comment
      I am very grateful of your donation, no matter the size. It's not expected or required but very much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Philip
    This forum has been and still is a hugely valuable resource to me when I’ve needed a little guidance or advice and I’d like to put a little back in .... the PayPal link in your post isn’t working though, would you mind posting the link again please or guide me to where to find it on the main forum page?

Thank you (and Louise) for all you do to keep this site running

Ali

Comment

.... just looked again Philip, I clearly didn’t scroll down far enough!

Comment

FYI - the donate button is on the home page, right hand sde, scroll down past the shop and roman blind calculator areas.

I enjoy this forum too! Great to keep in touch with other makers............
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Thank you so much for keeping this going. Donation on its way, not as much as I'd like but will donate again.
          KarenS

Comment

Working...
          X