• Show
Clear All

• Inserting a slider onto a continuous zip

[youtubee710khn]24_71RzEqTE[/youtubee710khn]
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Re: Inserting a slider onto a continuous zip

Now Philip. THAT's FAB! Glad I didn't splash out on the tool the company I buy from has for sale.

Jx.

Comment

I've got the jig and still find it a bit fiddly at times, usually ending up kneeling on the floor with the jig gripped between me knees to hold it still while I fight the zip in - your way is MUCH MUCH easier, so thank you!

Comment

Heavens - that looks sooooooo easy. I remember in the not too distant past, wrestling with one for hours (unfortunately I don't have much strength in one of my hands - and found that when pulling on the zipper, I couldn't keep a strong enough grip with the other hand, lol) I shall certainly use this method next time.
        Chris

Comment

I'm glad I just found this tip Philip. I could not get my zip ends onto the continuous zip despite being shown by the shop. Your method is so much better than theirs was, thanks.

Comment

I soo0o agree that this is absolutely the best way to get the little so-and;-so's onto the zipper. I used to use both hands and my teeth, and it only worked sometimes! I too contemplated buying the jig for doing this, but this method is foolproof.

Rosannagh
            Rosannagh

Comment

Working...
            X