Change of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of life

MY life has changed following the decozo gathering on Monday! I now have a little pin cushion attached to the front of my sewing machine thanks to Penny, its brilliant. I also discovered in the draw the knee lifter attachment for the foot drop which I think was thanks to Jane. Little tips make such a difference.
    Janie

Re: Change of life

Hi Janie

I have just made the little pin cushion for the front of my machine also

also just to let you all know i have just had my first job from my advert in the parish mag
    of 2 romans and 2 pillow cases

it was so lovely to meet you all

regards
    Elaine (Marela)

Comment

Oh Janie,

I'm in 'stitches' thinking of you and your knee lift! How long have you had it hiding away out of reach? I hope you find it as useful as I find mine. I really couldn't do without it. It's like having an extra hand, just when you need it!

Comment

also just to let you all know i have just had my first job from my advert in the parish mag
        of 2 romans and 2 pillow cases
        Hi Marela,

Penny n I are absolutely thrilled for you! Didn't we say that a little bit of magic always hits someone after a visit to Denton Drapes!!

Comment

Hi Ladies, could someone explain what a ' knee lift' is? I'm intrigued!!

Cat
          Kind regards

Cat

Comment

Handy thing on the machine, the pin cushion. I have an old covered brick on my sewing table. Use it for preventing the fabric from sliding as I sew at the machine, and as its covered, I can use it for pins as well.

Enid

Comment

Will photograph Penny's Industrial and Semi Professional machines tomorrow with their knee lifts and post tomorrow night.... promise!!!!!!!

Jx.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules
                Oh Janie,

I'm in 'stitches' thinking of you and your knee lift! How long have you had it hiding away out of reach? I hope you find it as useful as I find mine. I really couldn't do without it. It's like having an extra hand, just when you need it!
                Well I bought my new Janome in about April and it was only when Jane remarked how useful it was that I wondered if I had one, and hey presto when I opened the draw there it was!! I think I must have been so over excited at my new machine that I completly forgot about it and was completly unaware that it was hiding away.
                Hope your stitches have improved!
                Janie

Comment

It looks like that contraption used to crank cars with in the old days to get them started.
                  Saves you having to lift the pressure foot on your machine by hand.
                  My legs are too short to use mine, I keep missing.

Happy Day's
                  Eileen.

Comment

Working...
                  X