M'Fay 'Tip of the Month'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'Fay 'Tip of the Month'

You may know of the US site M'Fay as a source of interesting and unusual patterns for various window treatments. Some of these are also sold by a UK stockist Collybrook.

On their website they have a 'Tip of the Month' section where they post their own tips and techniques. Some are relevant to specific patterns, but others are more general and all are interesting.

Tip of the Month
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Re: M'Fay 'Tip of the Month'

Thank you for that Louise, Some of these tips are really useful.

Cat C.
    Kind regards

Cat

Comment

I'm sure Pen will enjoy the flattery too
      Chris

Comment

Thanks, Flooz
        Kind regards
        Pen Harrison
        Colly Brook Fine Furnishings

Comment

you are very welcome Pen

I haven't got a project going at the moment, but rest assured, once I have, I shall be 'shopping' on your site

Chris

Comment

Thank you Louise, for this post. I would like to mention that (when on our website) you can click on "Technical Assistance" and then on the pattern number and scroll through questions and answers about that particular pattern. We like to put unusual and common questions there so they can be quick and easy to get. We encourage you to make your purchase from Colly Brook Fine Furnishings.

M'Fay

Comment

A really good site, thank you Louise. Thought the method of straightening fabric looked very good.
              Janie

Comment

Working...
              X