Romo Lindley Stripe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo Lindley Stripe

Hi all, a client of mine ordered some Romo Lindley Stripe from Lorraine Shaw Design Ltd and has has real trouble receiving it. It now transpires that is no longer available. If anyone out there has seen this on on their travels then please can you let me know. Many thanks, Kim
    Kim

Re: Romo Lindley Stripe

Hi Kim,

Lindley Stripe is Villa Nova, not Romo. What colourway did your clients want? It is just colour 1 that has been discontinued. If I can be of help let me know as I have an account.

Comment

Hi Truecol, Thank-you for your reply, not Romo then! The colour is a cream and sage green and the quantity is 13m. I'd be really grateful if you could see if you can still get it. She has had no luck finding it and the company she was getting it from has been really unreliable! do let me know, thank-you, Kim
      Kim

Comment

Hi Kim,

Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. I have looked through my Villa Nova colourbooks and it looks as though sage was colour 01 - which is the discontinued fabric. However I will check after the weekend when the office opens, to see if this is the case or if they have any left over stock.

Comment

Hi Kim,

Yes unfortunately the sage was the discountinued colour - they now only do the stripe in scarlet, gold and stone.

Comment

not to worry, she's chosen an alternative, sadly not from my fabrics!! aargh! nevermind, thank-you for having a look for me, x Kim
            Kim

Comment

Working...
            X