Large Crystal Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Large Crystal Buttons

I am looking for some large (25mm) crystal or crystal effect buttons for the bottom of a triple pleat on black curtains I am making. Anyone know of a good supplier? I have looked at "totally buttons" and they have one that might be good, but they are £1 each and am hoping for a better price as will need at least 30.
    Thanks for any help, gratefully received!

Re: Large Crystal Buttons

Jones hold a selection.

I would love to see a photo of the finished curtains, they sound fab!

Comment

Thanks for that [email protected] I will indeed post pics of the curtains when finished. Fabric was a complete bargain - A heavily slubbed taffeta fabric which was originally £25 pm reduced to £1.99 pm due to a small area of shading which I have easily been able to avoid. I cannot wait to see them finished myself.

I have just emailed Jones to see if I can get price list, so watch this space.

Comment

If Jones don't suit, there are other retail suppliers who sell them individually like Crystal Beads and Shiney Rocks.

Have sent you a PM minx.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Hi Minx,
          You could try a shop local to me - Duttons for Buttons (www.duttonsforbuttons.co.uk), who don't sell online but have a pretty good website. I'm sure they would send something down to you as they're very helpful. If they don't sell what you want, I would doubt that you'd get it anywhere!
          Good luck,
          Jackie

Comment

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A BUTTON SHOP!!!!

Fab Jackie!

Comment

Troynorth have just launched a new crystal collection Sparkle.
              Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
              X