Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patter book

Hello all,
    I am looking for a book that shows examples of doorstops, peg bags etc, I have seen some nice looking books on amazon but without looking inside them I am not sure they have what I need in them. I took a trip out today, but the big book shops had very small soft furnishing sections in them, the authours I was looking at on Amazon are Lotta Jansdotter and Sew it kit by Amy Butler, is anybody familiar.
    TIA
    Gerry

Re: Pattern book

Hi Gerry, sorry I seemed to have missed this post somehow!

Have you had a look in your local library? I Found some brilliant technique books at mine when I was studying for my C&G, I photocopied the important bits for reference ( havent a clue where they are now lol!) Saved alot of pennies doing it that way!

Good luck, if you find any , let us know

Comment

Re: Patter book

what a good idea, thats a job for the weekend, I'll keep you posted
      TIA
      Gerry

Comment

Re: Patter book

someone on AW gave a web link to a craft site, listing about 100 craft areas. you could download lots of patterns for free. They had doorstops,peg bags etc. it might be worth just googling to see what you find, but the library idea is great. with ours, you can source books from the whole county to be brought to your local library, all at the click of your mouse from the comfort of your own home. then, pop in a collect at your leisure. even renew your borrowing on line if you still need the book. it's great!

Comment

Working...
        X