My stock & machinery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stock & machinery

We`re having to give up our market stalls due to bad health and have stock and machinery for sale. Stock inludes 1000s of meters of furnishings, Polycottons, Voiles, Nets, Slubnets on Rolls, most 20 to 30 meters per roll. I can`t measure them at the moment but may do in the future when I feel more able. If anyone would like to make a reasonable offer for any or all please do. We`ll need to shift soon as we`re having to downsize. We`re in Whaley Bridge 20 miles east of Manchester, England.
    Thanks for reading.

George.

Re: My stock & machinery

Hello George,

I'm sorry to hear that health issues are forcing you into this position and hope there might be some light at the end of the tunnel for you.

In your post, you mention machinery. Could you, when you have time, give me a little more info please. I'm not too far from you in Staffs and visit my brother in Manchester - only to see my delicious nephew!

Hope things pick up for you George.

All good wishes,

Comment

Re: My stock & machinery

The first piece I want to get rid of is a Union Special Industrial Blind Hemmer on a bench. It`s in perfect working order as are all are machines and has been serviced regularly.
      We paid 400GBP for it 8 years ago off Paulines old boss. I don`t expect I`ll get anything like that now.
      There will be a 5 thread overlocker again Industrial on a bench make Yamato. I think thats spelled right. Pauline is using this at the moment while we still have the fabric but it will need to go before we move. We also have a flat but they are everwhere for abou 100GBP.

I used to work some Markets down your way. Alsager, Kidsgrove and I went on Clough Street for a while

Bye for now.

George.

Comment

Working...
      X