Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting table / lockstitch machine

Hi everyone,
    I have recently meet a young lady who has just lost her mother. Her mum was in the curtain making trade and I am trying to help her sort out the work room. I was just wondering if any one was interseted in buying an Industrial lock stitch machine. I belive the make is "Bellow" we have had it looked over by the local machine service man and he says its got a good motor and is worth about £100. There is also a cutting table with shelfs underneath. The size is 5ft wide and 2mts long. It is made like two tables butted up together. It is only 29 inches high as the lady had to cut some of the legs legs to get it into the present work shop. I can post pictures if any one is interested but they are not very good as taken on my mobile.

Thankyou for any interest
    Sue

Re: cutting table / lockstitch machine

Hi Susie,

How terribly sad and what a nice lady you are to offer help.

Why not simply post the pics - no one will mind that they are taken on your phone. It might help to say which area you are in too.

Good luck with your kindness.

Comment

thanks Jules it would make sense to let you know where we are . If any one is interested we are in Boston Lincolnshire. Holly is putting the pics up for me, You cant see the table to well I'm afraid there was too much in the room to be able to clear it. Many thanks for looking Sue.

[attachment=0:j4q7tan0]DSC00191.JPG[/attachment:j4q7tan0][attachment=1:j4q7tan0]DSC00190.JPG[/attachment:j4q7tan0][attachment=2:j4q7tan0]DSC00187.JPG[/attachment:j4q7tan0]

Comment

Just to say thank you to any one who looked or replyed to my post. Im sorry for not getting straight back to you but I didnt think any one had replyed I have only just found this "PM" part of the forum and had to get my daughter to help me work out how it worked Anyway thanks once again and sorry if any one has ever sent me one before and I have not answered Sue

Comment

Working...
        X