Wanted Fabric Sample Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Fabric Sample Books

Anyone selling fabric samples books i.e. Prestigious, Harlequin etc. have just started a new business in North of Scotland ?

Re: Wanted Fabric Sample Books

Hi, I have just joined this site and it seems the place to be for getting and receiving information.
    we run our own business in County Durham we often have surplus Sample swatches, waterfalls and discontinued books at our dispossal, get in touch if your interested and will see if we can work something out, I also have short lengths of remnants to dispose of if your interested.
    Good Luck with your venture.

Comment

Hiya, thanks for your reply, re fabric sample books, discontinued samples will not be of use to me, what companies fabrics do you have surplus in waterfalls and swatches ?

Thanks

Comment

HI , sorry to say we dont have any surplus sample books, but we carry Prestigious, Globaltex, Bill Beaumont, Hardy, Regency, Seamoor fabrics, Lister Corniche, Fryetts, Porter & Stone among many others, if I can help in any way , dont hesitate to contact me.
        Malc.

Comment

hi linda,

will let you have a list tomorrow, at the other shop tomorrow!

sukhi x
          Sukhi
          Butterfly Interiors
          Sue Rhodes Interiors

Comment

HI, just a little word of warning, make sure you can gat an account with the company before purchasing anyone elses surplus sample books otherwise the books cannot be used, we have done this on the past and stuggled to open an account due to location etc

Comment

Hi, We allow curtain makers and interior designers to buy fabric and sample books through us and a lot of the reps will refer you to us if you're in our area simply because they don't have the time to deal with the smaller accounts. If you are local, we also allow you to use our showroom. It's in Milford, near Guildford. We charge a small handling fee but as our discounts are likely to be higher than yours if you were buying direct, this should make no difference to you. We do this because it helps us to build our relationships with the fabric suppliers and because we supply curtains and soft furnishings for interior designers. It also means that if you have an enquiry about something that you can't handle, if you pass it to us we pay a referral commission. We can also do the same for blinds. We can supply most fabrics and blinds include Luxaflex, Louvolite, Eclipse, blind fashion, Arena, Dutton & Gavin. Cheers. Sian

Comment

Sounds like a good symbiotic arrangement for you and anyone near by!

Comment

Thanks for your reply, seems like everyone involved benefits, it's such an expense setting up a showroom and purchasing lots of fabric sample books, so the arrangement you've explained would be ideal for me, it's a pity I'm in North of Scotland.

Comment

Working...
                  X