Fryetts.. Porter & Stone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fryetts.. Porter & Stone

I've just had a call from the Fryetts rep selling his wares, I was surprised to see they are part of Porter & Stone and that they have some wonderful fabrics.. Anyone use them?

Philip
    Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Re: Fryetts.. Porter & Stone

Hi Pip

I just used their Knightsbridge plain fabric as a copy to the Harlequin fabric - you get what you pay for, Harlequin was much nicer. I thought you had used some Fryetts fabric before?

Kathy
    K W Designs
    Bournemouth

Comment

I've used Fryetts / Porter & Stone for several years. Fabric seems fine tho they are getting more mid-market since an ex-Romo rep is heading up their buying...or so I heard. Their fabrics used to be really low cost, which suited a lot of my clients. They are still not really expensive with only a few over £20 for cuts & Fryett's are still mostly under £10.

I find it difficult to sell fabrics over £20/metre retail unless it's for Blinds wher only a small quantity is needed.

Anyway, yes Philip I find Fryetts absolutely fine
      Regards
      Mairi

Comment

I would be interested to hear if you decide to go ahead with Fryetts Schuhby, it would be good to have some attractive fabrics at the lower end of the price range.......from what Mairi suggests they could fill that gap.
        Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Working...
        X