Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE SHOWS

Hi there

Does anyone know of any fabric trade shows coming up in the near future. I went to one in Manchester many years ago which proved to be very useful. I'm just wanting to get back into soft furnishings and need some supplier contacts.

Re: TRADE SHOWS

Not sure which area you are looking for but the next one I know of is Decorex in Chelsea. I think theres a few members from here going Yayyyy!

Alternatively , visit the Chelsea harbour design centre in Chelsea where most of the fabric design houses are based. Its an interesting day out, looking at all the up and coming fabrics and designs, I could quite easily loose myself for quite a few hours at both, head pounding after with all the ideas and designs!I'm unfamiliar with any others other than the interiors show at the nec Birmingham( which I understand was'nt that great this year)

Comment

Hi WENDYH

Firstly welcome to the forum... You've come to the right place! There is a small trade show sometime this week, spread out across the country, I know Prestigious, Globaltex, Voyage, Bill Beaumont, Troynorth and many other Companies and showing - If you call one of these Companies they will be able to give you the information. The show is this week, may even be today if in your area. Look in the useful links section for contact numbers.

Philip
      Have you registered your business yet?

http://www.ukcurtainmakers.co.uk

A MyDecozo Directory

Comment

Hi Wendy

Think the roadshow Philip is talking about is BITA - British Interior Textile Assoc. I went to the show in Camberley in April. It was my fabric show and a good intro to how the co's work. The show was very small but I still managed to spend a whole afternoon looking at beautiful fabrics The contact phone no I have for BITA is 01429 260860 or http://www.interiortextiles.co.uk.
        Jane

Comment

Thanks for all the replys. Unfortunately I am still working full time at the moment so I can't get to any of the ones this week, plus they are all so far away as I am based in East Yorkshire.

Will definitely think about going to the Chealsea Design house though, it sounds great!

Thanks once again.

We have just been put on a 4 day week, so need to get sewing as soon as possible!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X