Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppliers - Pattern Books Etc

Hia Folks

With being mostly upholstery for the past 6 years, and having serious problems with my hands for the past 4 months, I am now having to concentrate mostly on soft furnishings.

Who would you recommend to go with regarding best choices and competitve prices.

I have trade accounts with Linwood, Villa Nova etc but I am a bit of a novice regarding the curtain scene!

I buy my linings from Edmund Bell is there more competitive companies out there?

Really appreicate any advice, especially if they do the pattern book scheme

Regards
    Julie
    Kind Regards
    Julie Monty

Re: Suppliers - Pattern Books Etc

It partly depends on what sort of financial commitment you want to make. If you already have an account with V Nova, then I can recommend their colour box scheme which you can subscribe to for £11.75/month (total 48 payments I think). You get 10 thick fabric books around A5 size, each themed on a colour. They all contain a mix of fabric types and styles (not their most trend led 'seasonal' fabrics). The books can be opened up and new fabrics pages are added every year, and a few discontinued removed. I think Prestigious have a similar scheme.

If you prefer to buy some books outright, then Chatham Glyn (less pricey RRP than V Nova but not quite the same quality) and Biggie Best work this way, it is easy to trade with them on a pro rata basis.

Their web sites are all in the A-Z section.

I'm others will have different suggestions........
    Louise

sigpic Simply Sewing

Comment

Re: Suppliers - Pattern Books Etc

For lining, interlining etc Evans are very good, or perhaps Price & Co or F R Streets.

Katrina

Comment

Working...
      X